Thursday, June 16, 2011

Whew -

I feel like I have been on a treadmill that just keeps going faster!  Graduation, grandson leaving for Marine bootcamp, surprise birthday parties, visitors from NV,  PA, Phoenix and downstate MI and then there is the quilt shop.  Good thing I have great hard working staff that keep things going at Hearts To Holly - I don't know what I would do without them!  Hearts To Holly will be vending at the Little Traverse Bay Quilt Show Friday and Saturday this week.  It sounds like they have some great quilts for us to see.  I can't wait to see the creativity and workmanship.  I think we have some of the best quilters here in northern Michigan but then I guess I am a little biased!

We are also getting ready for our shop hop - August 13 through the 20th.  We had Island Batik design a special batik for us (six shops that are part of the shop hop) and it is really pretty.  Our theme this year is fall and I think the quilt blocks and quilts will be beautiful.

Well just wanted to let you know that everything is good here at Hearts To Holly - just busy!  So happy quilting and I hope to be back again soon with more updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment