Thursday, March 8, 2012

Creativity at its best..........

When attending a quilt retreat or a get away, I always think the best part is the show and tell - where everyone shows what they have been working on.  The creativity that is apparent always inspires me and leaves me wondering and thinking about what I can do.  I am always pleasantly overwhelmed by everything the quilters accomplish.  Take a look at just some of our show and tell from this past weekend and be inspired!

You can't see her but this is Deb's Star Sampler quilt top made with one jelly roll and some background fabric.  Deb is going to do this class for us at Hearts To Holly.



Gloria's blue and yellow Take 5 quilt.  Can't you just see the daffodils blooming?
Ruth used just one jelly roll and some border fabric to complete this beautiful, springy quilt top.



Murph put this quilt together using fabric that looks like 2 1/2 inch strips. 



Durenda holds her beautiful quilt top.  Makes you think of sunshine and warm days!

These are just a couple of things that were shown - I will share more pictures soon - you can check out our facebook page too.  Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment