Monday, April 18, 2011

Almost Here

I just cannot believe how time is flying by.  Someone sent me an email that said life is like a roll of toilet paper - the closer you get to the end the faster is goes!  Well time seems to be on zoom speed - so with everything that I want to do yet I better step it up!

We received an email notice this past week with the following link:
 http://www.mydownloadcentral.com/Meredith/0411-2/QS_SS_2011.pdf   - what a thrill to see our quilt on the cover of Quilt Sampler and it looks great - not that I am prejudiced or anything but it really does!  We should have the actual magazines in about a week.  Can't wait to actually see one.  Everyone is getting really excited.   And this just proves what I said about time flying - it was 8 months ago that we first learned about our shop being chosen for Quilt Sampler and it certainly does not seem like that long ago.




<em>Chestnut and Vine</em>We are starting a beautiful block of the month this week - Chestnut and Vine - it is a six month BOM and the colors are so warm and pretty.  This quilt has a little bit of applique and some great strip pieceing techniques.  Should be a great project. 



Just heard the weather and we are supposed to get up to a foot of snow Wednesday - maybe we still are in winter and I have just been dreaming it's April and springtime!

No comments:

Post a Comment