Friday, April 22, 2011

It's Here!

Yesterday Mike and I were our of the shop for awhile and I got a call from Emily who was manning the shop telling me that we had received a shipment - some boxes from Moda - which really is no surprise - seems like we get something from them every week but then she said we had also received lots of boxes that FedEx delivered - lots of little boxes.  I couldn't remember anything that I had ordered that would come in little boxes so Emily said - uh - I think it might be the magazine we are waiting for - and she was soooo right - Quilt Sampler has arrived!

When we got back to the shop - which was soon after we got Em's call -  Mike and I sat and just looked through the magazine one page at a time.  What a great thrill it was to see our quilt on the cover, to read our shop story and then to read about all of the other shops.  I am still thinking that I might wake up and this will all have been a dream!  But what a wonderful dream it is.  Guess until I wake up I might as well think about what we are going to do with all of those boxes!

No comments:

Post a Comment